I have been working on this blog for a couple of months now and I realized I haven’t really told you a lot about myself. So here goes…
- My middle name is Michelle! When I was a child I went through a phase that was not a fan of my first name, now I like it quite a bit. So I am Amber Michelle!
- My favorite song at the moment is Perfect Strangers by Jonas Blue. I really am loving this one right now, I LOVE a wide variety of music!!! https://youtu.be/Ey_hgKCCYU4
- How old are you? I am 27, I will be 28 in June.
- Why did you decide to start this blog? When I was 19 I decided I wanted to start a blog. I always loved writing and journaling. It is my dream to become a published author before I die. Also, way back in the day when MySpace was the thing in high school I blogged there and before that I used Xanga. Ironically, I received this achievement recently. I signed up this account 8 years ago and didn’t post anything until February 2017. For info about my blog and it’s name check out How did you get that name?
- Do you have any pets? I have 2 cats, Leela and Shmegal.
- Are you in a relationship? Yes! I have been with my boyfriend for almost 7 yrs.
- What is your coffee order? Raspberry White Mocha made with Almond milk or soy milk. Otherwise, I use my Kuerig daily.
- I am a Denver Broncos fan!
- I am an Introvert. It sounds kind of silly saying that while writing about my life but I am very much an Introvert who has extroverted traits.
- I ♡♡♡ LOVE reading! I am an an avid reader. My favorite books are vast and varied but The Bell Jar has always been a favorite.
- I am savvy at getting great deals. I enjoy doing reviews on products and enjoy freebies and discounts. I plan to do a post about some of my sources to help you guys get some too!
- I have struggled with my weight almost my entire life. In honesty and full disclosure, I have struggled with eating disorders of different types throughout my life.
- I have two sisters, and I am the oldest. My sister Ashleigh is 25 and Abbeygayle is 17. I also have 4 step-siblings.
- I had to grow up pretty fast. My dad was diagnosed with esophageal cancer when I was 14 and passed away when I was 15. I miss him everday.
- I hate birds. I think some are pretty but I really just don’t like them.
- I enjoy doing makeup and hair. I went to school for cosmetology. I didn’t complete my courses because it wasn’t the right thing for me.
- I am extremely sarcastic. A lot of times people don’t know if I am being serious.
- I should have been born in a much earlier decade. I have a great love for the oldies especially Motown music, film noir and learning about different times.
- What is my main goal for this blog? I hope that I can help even just 1 person. Maybe that means helping someone feel a little less alone, maybe it’s teaching someone about a new product or sharing my weight loss journey and quest for self improvement with the world. Whatever it is I just hope I can make 1 person smile.
- “It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.” – E.E. Cummings, a favorite of mine.
Tell me a fact about you in the comment section below! I’d love to hear from you! Ask me any question you’d like!